This set has been literally YEARS in the making. At Pure, we feel we have a very specific style to uphold. Our actions hold strongly to our founding notion that a clean edit is the base of every strong image. Even when we turn our attentions to specific artistic styles, i.e. haze, matte, and vintage, we still try to present them in a clean way, making sure the integrity of the original image is intact.
So when asked for Lightroom and ACR presets, we wanted to be sure that we could really stay true to this mantra. So, we have spent this time developing a personal workflow in Lightroom and ACR. One that we would use often and that would be clean and pure. One that we could pass along and feel like we had not compromised our artistic vision. And that’s where we are today. We have compiled a vast array of amazing presets that can help speed you on your editing way, as well as a few artistic brushes that can add layers of artistry to your images.
We also feel that these presets dovetail beautifully with a Photoshop workflow. They get you to a very clean edit, very quickly, and adding those final details in Photoshop is a snap. This is how we work and we’re so thrilled with the time savings that this set has brought us.
The nature of presets is a little different than that of actions. You can only adjust each adjustment one time with Lightroom and ACR and we’ve done our very best to make these very stackable, but some will be overridden by what another does. It is pretty combospecific, so try it and see if your desired combo stacks. Also, we did very little with the WB slider, so that is always open to you, to tweak to your heart’s content.
We decided to keep our goal of speed at the forefront when we named the presets in this set. So rather than getting too fancy with names, we gave them simple names that described what you could expect so that you could hit the ground running with a faster workflow. And as such, we will only describe what the preset does in this document, if we feel it need a little clarification. With most, the name describes it all.
The Presets are described below
You need to have at least LR 4 or higher or Photoshop CS6 ACR7.0 or higher.
1) A Little Matte–a simple, light matte
2) Basic Brighten–a curves based brighten
3) Basic Darken–a curves based darken
4) Basic Warm Workflow–One click. Bam. Warms a cool image.
5) Basic Warm Workflow 2–One click, but a little more gentle warming.
6) Basic Warm Workflow without Vignette
7) Basic Workflow no WB adjustment
8) Basic Workflow for Overbright Images
9) Basic Workflow with NO Brightening–No exposure adjustment.
10) Batch .25 Exposure
11) Batch.50 Exposure
12) Batch.1.00 Exposure
13) Batch+1.00 Exposure
14) Batch+.50 Exposure
15) Batch+.25 Exposure
(The Batch Exposures can quickly add on to a workflow or be used separately to batch correct multiple images with the same exposure issue.)
16) Bluer Skies
17) Bluer Skies Extreme
18) Bluer Skies Gentle Boost
19) Bright Outdoor Overhead Light–WB for overhead sun.
20) BW Matted
￼21) BW Mood+Grain
22) BW Perfect
23) Clean BW
24) Colorpop Workflow
25) Contrast Boostsimple contrast boost
26) Contrast Boost Workflow
27) Decrease Red/Orange
28) Deep Matte Workflow
29) Gentle Cooling–for images that are too yellow/red/orange
30) Gentle Haze Workflow
31) Gentle Warming
32) Glamour BWa dramatic BW that really makes faces pop.
33) Glamour PopPushing the limits to bring out drama.
34) Greenery Light BoostA gentle pop for greens
35) Greenery Ultra Boosta strong pop for greens.
36) Haze–simple Haze
37) Haze Tamer–too much sun flare? Gotcha covered.
38) Light and Bright
39) Medium Greenery Boost
￼40) Moody Matted Workflow
41) Neutral HazeSimple Haze
42) Perfect BW–simple for a well-lit image.
43) Pink Haze
45) Popped Matte
46) Rosier Matte
47) Rosy Matte
48) Rosy Matte Workflow
49) Slight Rose Matte
50) Slight Rose Matte Workflow
51) Slight Warm and Bright (not in the ACR bundle only Lightroom)
52) Soft Hazy Matte
53) Soft Matte Workflow
55) Ultra Contrast BW
56) Very Slight Warming
58) Warm and Bright
59-65) WB presets. I like how these work in general situations better than the LR preset WB settings
￼66) Workflow with Colorboost
67) Workflow with no Vignette
68) Yellow Haze
69) Exposure Reset–did it get too bright with your combo? Bring it down with one click.
70) Reset to Zero–Reset with one click.
Presets work great with most images, but they work off of the original image. So if none of these work exactly, they still make a super starting point and you can make a couple tweaks to get them perfect and then sync those settings across ALL of your images that were shot with the same settings/lighting. Bam. Easy-peasy!
1) Urban Pop–deepen bricks in urban settings with this adjustment brush.
2) Pop that Grass–Enhance the grass and trees with this adjustment brush.
3) Blue Skies–Enhance the skies with this adjustment brush
4) Pink Haze–An adjustment gradient that gives haze over an image. Can be combined with any workflow.
The brushes can be used over any combo or workflow.
This is a digital Download. No actual product will be shipped. You will be directed to a download after your purchase.
Due to the digital nature of our product, no refunds can be given.
The actions, presets, templates, images and videos themselves are the property of Pure, and each sale/download constitutes a license to use the product. Please do not resell, rehost, or give the actions/templates/videos away. Please do not claim the actions/templates/videos/graphics (or the creation of them) as your own. A license does not extend to multiple people in the same company. You are welcomed to use the actions on personal and business images.
By purchasing you agree that you have double checked to make sure you have selected the proper editing platform, and that you have a basic understanding of how to use actions/presets and templates and how to install them and or a basic understanding of your editing platform.
If you are found to have violated these TOU, you will be required to destroy all copies, under penalty of law.
But we KNOW you'd NEVER do any of the above stuff. So let's have fun!
Pure Actions for Photographers