Now you can have Lori’s magic at your finger tips. These are her editing steps and her style. These actions are a labor of love and we are thrilled to be able to present simple, straightforward, stable actions that will convey the beauty that Lori has spent years cultivating.
1) Laying the Groundwork– Lori uses these steps on every image she processes. It makes the colors bolder, adds a nice warm haze and a little edge darkening and brightens and warms a bit. It is gorgeous on almost any outdoor image. Magical. Adjust the opacity to taste, and you’re on your way.
2) Lori’s Magic Defog–Magic. Yep, that’s the optimal word for this set and this action. One click will bring the details of an image into beautiful clarity. This action removes that digital fog that can happen with most digital images. Adjust the opacity to taste.
3) Lori’s Secret Sauce–A little brighter, a slight edge darken for drama, and a little pop. Shhhh. It’s a secret. Adjust opacity to taste.
4) Lori’s Perfect Skin–Everything about Lori’s images oozes perfection, and the skin is no different. This is Lori’s skin method. Paint with a soft, white brush at a low opacity onto the black mask layer to reveal this action on the skin.
5) Gorgeous Eyes–Brighten and sharpen and pop those eyes by using a white brush at a low opacity on the black mask layer to reveal this action onto the eyes.
6) Lori’s Hazy Baby–A gorgeous, purple haze, tweaked to Lori’s specifications and a perfect compliment to almost any image. Adjust opacity to taste or use the optional brighten layer if your image needs a little more light.
7) Painting with Color–A Lori-trademark. While Lori is all about soft, romantic, magical light, she also has bold color. How does she get this? She paints the color where she wants it! Use this action to spice up the colors of clothes, trees, flowers and whatever else needs a little punch. Make sure to keep it off of skin.
8) Lori’s Pinky Pop–A little Pink, a little Pop…what’s not to like? Lori uses this action all the time when she does wild flower photos. Adjust the opacity to taste and mask off skin, if needed.
9) Lovely Sunflare–Usually Lori gets the sunflare she needs in-camera. But sometimes there is an image that she wants a little more flare. That is where this action can come in handy. It is a little strong, so feel free to adjust the opacity to your needs. It is a nice warm sun glow!
10) Bright Faces–Make your subject glow and help them take center stage. Paint this on faces, hands, and other skin to brighten your subjects, as needed. Paint with a soft, white, low-opacity brush onto the black mask to reveal the action where needed.
11) Recover Those Details–Recover crushed shadows and blacks and keep those important details in your image.
12) Spotlight–This action brings all the attention to your subject. Mask off where needed.
13) Bright Hazy Matte–A nice, bright matte layer.
14) Dark Hazy Matte–A dark matte layer.
15) Details, Details–add a little pop to bring out little details. You can either run it full strength or adjust the opacity OR you can mask off areas you don’t need pop OR you can click on the mask layer, type Control/Command I and change the mask black and then use a white brush the paint in the detail pop where needed. Very versatile, no?
16) Deep and Dark–Paint in some rich darkness to give your image added depth and dimension and to help your viewer focus on your subject. Paint the action on where needed with a soft, white low-opacity brush.
17) Warm and Cool Haze–A Cayden Lane signature. A very slight warm haze with some cool undertones. Adjust opacity to taste.
18) Pink Light–a little bit of a pink blush to add to the image. Warm, soft, romantic, magical. Adjust opacity to taste.
19) Select O’ Sharp–Paint a little sharpening on important details.
20) No More Blue Shadows–Beach Sand, shadows, color casts…get rid of that blue in a snap. Paint this action where needed with a soft, white, low-opacity brush on the black mask layer.
21) Warm Blanket–Gently give warmth to your image with this wonderful, subtle warming action. Adjust opacity to taste.
22) Warm Haze BW–A warm hazy BW.
23) Beachy Blue BW–A cool, hazy BW.
Must have either Photoshop CS or higher
Photoshop Elements 6 or higher
This is a digital Download. No actual product will be shipped. You will be directed to a download after your purchase.
Due to the digital nature of our product, no refunds can be given.
The actions, presets, templates, images and videos themselves are the property of Pure, and each sale/download constitutes a licence to use the product. Please do not resell, rehost, or give the actions/templates/videos away. Please do not claim the actions/templates/videos/graphics (or the creation of them) as your own. A license does not extend to multiple people in the same company. You are welcomed to use the actions on personal and business images.
By purchasing you agree that you have double checked to make sure you have selected the proper editing platform, and that you have a basic understanding of how to use actions/presets and templates and how to install them and or a basic understanding of your editing platform.
If you are found to have violated these TOU, you will be required to destroy all copies, under penalty of law.
But we KNOW you'd NEVER do any of the above stuff. So let's have fun!