1. Mood Up that Baby–This is a very gentle vintage action that keeps
good saturation and color. It enrichens the tones, but gives the
image a look that is timeless.
2. Increase Contrast–Well, uh…it increases contrast. Yep.
3. Decrease Contrast–I bet you can guess what this does. It
decreases the contrast!
4. Cloud 9–This action gives your backgrounds a very soft feeling,
allowing your subject to take center stage. It also has a slight
warming layer that you can toggle on and off. P
5. Timewarp Baby–Lightens, brightens and warms, giving photos a
quick boost. It works well on indoor flashed pictures, giving the
subject a more natural tone. But it is also a beautiful vintage
action for all lighting types.
6. Warm and Soft Light Baby–This is primarily for the background of
images. It will warm, enrich, and soften the background. It can be
painted on subjects, but we recommend it only be used VERY lightly.
7. Snap that Baby– It will pop and brighten just enough.
8. Boost those Shadows–This will deepen and saturate your shadows
for a richer overall tone to your images.
9. Bring those Highlights Down–For those areas of your image that
are a bit too bright
10. Boost those Blues–Do you have a sky that is a little lackluster?
11. Boost those Yellows–This is excellent on grass, trees and foliage.
12. Break the Bands, Baby– Run this action and it will add a
little noise that should not be visible after printing, but will
lessen the appearance of banding.
13. Velvet Baby–Another slight haze action that is simply
perfection. It will leave a smooth, rich, luxurious tone on your
14. Pearly Whites, Baby–Whiten and brighten smiles!
15. Glamour Blur–Paint this on the background for a fun,
high-fashion, glamorous feeling. Not really for use on subjects.
16. Winter Baby–A little warm haze and brightness to warm up chilly babies.
17. Urban Love–This actions will deepen the red tones.
18. Fashion Show, Baby–Just try this action. You can adjust the
opacity of this action to match your taste. Not elements compatible
19. Green-Eyed Monster–Did you get a bit of green color cast from
trees or grass? Run this action and mask it from areas that don’t
20. Movie Star Skin, Baby–Got red skin? Want creamy skin? This is
the action for you.
21. I Can’t Believe it’s Not Butter–A very smooth BW that is not too