1) Black Boost–A little pop to the blacks. This gives pop to bland images. Sometimes backlit, over bright images can be dull, but this will bring back some of the washout.
2) Brighter Filmy BW–A lovely, filmy black and white for slightly underexposed images.
3) Filmy BW
4) Filmy BW+Grain
5) Hazy Baby Dark–A soft tone (reminiscent of our Hazy Baby 2 from our Original Pure Set 1 actions), without any exposure changes.
6) Hazy Baby Soft–A soft tone (like our Hazy Baby 2 from our Original Pure Set 1 actions), with ￼some brightening.
7) Hazy Portrait–A softening preset for those looking for a dreamier look.
8 ) Lovely Matte+Exposure and Warming
9) Lovely Simple Matte
10) Lovely Simple Matte Less Contrast–Not such a deep or dark matte
11) Lovely Simple Matte+Gentle Warming
12) Lovely Simple Matte+Rose–A light rose tone with the matte
13) Lovely Simple Matte+Tone–A light tone with the matte
14) Matted Minus Red–The whole shebang, but a little less of the red/orange in the skin tones.
15) Not So Red–Take out a little of the red/orange in any edit where you need it.
16) Overall Cooling–A stronger cooling action. It doesn’t mess with the WB slider so that is still available to you. Also, if you own our first set of presets, you can add this to any of the WB presets.
17) Overall Warming–A stronger warming action. It doesn’t mess with the WB slider so that is still available to you. Also, if you own our first set of presets, you can add this to any of the WB presets.
18) Perfect Cooling–A medium cooling action. It doesn’t mess with the WB slider so that is still available to you. Also, if you own our first set of presets, you can add this to any of the WB presets.
19) Perfect Pop Workflow 1–This is a light workflow that deals with a lot of the most common digital photo issues, allowing your image to emerge polished, but not dramatically altered beyond recognition.
20) Perfect Pop Workflow 2–This adds a light warming to the above workflow. 21) Perfect Pop+Exposure Decrease
22) Perfect Pop minus red
23) Perfect Pop+Exposure Boost
24) Perfect Warming–a medium warming boost. It doesn’t mess with the WB slider so that is still available to you. Also, if you own our first set of presets, you can add this to any of the WB presets.
25) Pretty Haze–A soft, warm, romantic haze that is very gentle.
26) Pretty Haze+Pop–The same lovely romance and finish to an image, but just a little more pop.
27) Pretty Pop–A little more oomph for your images without going overboard.
28) Pretty Pop minus red
29) Pure BW
30) Pure BW with NO Exposure Boost
31) Pure BW+Warming
32) Really Matted Workflow
33) Silhouette Boost
34) Simple Exposure Boost–In case the workflow isn’t bright enough for you.
35) Simple Start–This works well under hazes or mattes or your own custom workflow.
36) Simple Start Studio–This addresses many of the common edits used in a studio workflow.
37) Skin and Background Boost–This softens skin and backgrounds both.
38) Snappy BW
39) Snappy BW with NO Exposure Boost
40) Soft and Bright Workflow 1–Great workflow especially outdoors and in green. It pops the greens and lifts shadows.
41) Soft and Bright Workflow 2–Same as above, but without green pop.
42) Soft and Bright Workflow+Warming
42) Soft and Bright Workflow+Exposure
43) Soft Brown–A light brown-toned finishing haze.
44) Soft Brown Pop–A light brown-toned finishing pop.
45) Soft Greenery Workflow–a soft, bright workflow that makes the greens more vintage-toned.
46) Soft Outdoor Workflow- softens the tone and color.
47) Soft Toned BW
48) Very Gentle Cooling–a very light cooling preset. It doesn’t mess with the WB slider so that is still available to you. Also, if you own our first set of presets, you can add this to any of the WB presets.
49) Very Gentle Warming–A very light warming preset. It doesn’t mess with the WB slider so that is still available to you. Also, if you own our first set of presets, you can add this to any of the WB presets.
50) Warm and Cool Baby–a lovely preset that brings warmth and cooling for visual interest.
51) Warm and Cool Pop–all of the above, but a little less soft, a little more pop
52) Warm and Cool Soft–a full workflow based on all of the above.
1) A Little Matte–a simple, light matte
2) Basic Brighten–a curves based brighten
3) Basic Darken–a curves based darken
4) Basic Warm Workflow–One click. Bam. Warms a cool image.
5) Basic Warm Workflow 2–One click, but a little more gentle warming.
6) Basic Warm Workflow without Vignette
7) Basic Workflow no WB adjustment
8) Basic Workflow for Overbright Images
9) Basic Workflow with NO Brightening–No exposure adjustment.
10) Batch .25 Exposure
11) Batch.50 Exposure
12) Batch.1.00 Exposure
13) Batch+1.00 Exposure
14) Batch+.50 Exposure
15) Batch+.25 Exposure
(The Batch Exposures can quickly add on to a workflow or be used separately to batch correct multiple images with the same exposure issue.)
16) Bluer Skies
17) Bluer Skies Extreme
18) Bluer Skies Gentle Boost
19) Bright Outdoor Overhead Light–WB for overhead sun.
20) BW Matted
￼21) BW Mood+Grain
22) BW Perfect
23) Clean BW
24) Colorpop Workflow
25) Contrast Boostsimple contrast boost
26) Contrast Boost Workflow
27) Decrease Red/Orange
28) Deep Matte Workflow
29) Gentle Cooling–for images that are too yellow/red/orange
30) Gentle Haze Workflow
31) Gentle Warming
32) Glamour BWa dramatic BW that really makes faces pop.
33) Glamour PopPushing the limits to bring out drama.
34) Greenery Light BoostA gentle pop for greens
35) Greenery Ultra Boosta strong pop for greens.
36) Haze–simple Haze
37) Haze Tamer–too much sun flare? Gotcha covered.
38) Light and Bright
39) Medium Greenery Boost
￼40) Moody Matted Workflow
41) Neutral HazeSimple Haze
42) Perfect BW–simple for a well-lit image.
43) Pink Haze
45) Popped Matte
46) Rosier Matte
47) Rosy Matte
48) Rosy Matte Workflow
49) Slight Rose Matte
50) Slight Rose Matte Workflow
51) Slight Warm and Bright (not in the ACR bundle only Lightroom)
52) Soft Hazy Matte
53) Soft Matte Workflow
55) Ultra Contrast BW
56) Very Slight Warming
58) Warm and Bright
59-65) WB presets. I like how these work in general situations better than the LR preset WB settings
￼66) Workflow with Colorboost
67) Workflow with no Vignette
68) Yellow Haze
69) Exposure Reset–did it get too bright with your combo? Bring it down with one click.
70) Reset to Zero–Reset with one click.
Presets work great with most images, but they work off of the original image. So if none of these work exactly, they still make a super starting point and you can make a couple tweaks to get them perfect and then sync those settings across ALL of your images that were shot with the same settings/lighting. Bam. Easy-peasy!
1) Urban Pop–deepen bricks in urban settings with this adjustment brush.
2) Pop that Grass–Enhance the grass and trees with this adjustment brush.
3) Blue Skies–Enhance the skies with this adjustment brush
4) Pink Haze–An adjustment gradient that gives haze over an image. Can be combined with any workflow.
The brushes can be used over any combo or workflow.
This is a digital Download. No actual product will be shipped. You will be directed to a download after your purchase.
Due to the digital nature of our product, no refunds can be given.
The actions, presets, templates, images and videos themselves are the property of Pure, and each sale/download constitutes a license to use the product. Please do not resell, rehost, or give the actions/templates/videos away. Please do not claim the actions/templates/videos/graphics (or the creation of them) as your own. A license does not extend to multiple people in the same company. You are welcomed to use the actions on personal and business images.
By purchasing you agree that you have double checked to make sure you have selected the proper editing platform, and that you have a basic understanding of how to use actions/presets and templates and how to install them and or a basic understanding of your editing platform.
If you are found to have violated these TOU, you will be required to destroy all copies, under penalty of law.
But we KNOW you'd NEVER do any of the above stuff. So let's have fun!
Pure Actions for Photographers