1. Bring Up The Lights–A customizable brightening action
2. Cream–Smooth skin, take out excess red, add a little warmth and color.
3. It’s the New Black–At first click, this just deepens the blacks. It works wonderfully for those “baby on black” shots.
4. Brighten Whiten–Get those high-key backgrounds nice and white.
5. The Eyes Have It–Use to deepen and enrich their color, as well as gently sharpen them.
6. Gentle Eye Sparkle–Brighten and pop the eyes.
7. Studio Pop–Studio Pop
8. Everyday Pop–Drab to fab! Another Pop Action.
9. Simply Sharp–Adds some sharpening and some depth.
10. 11.Pure Presentation with and without keyline–One step to the web. Choose your size, choose your sharpness, make it with or without a keyline, and it makes sure that your color profile is sRGB so that your image will look it’s very best online.
12. Balance the Light–Raises the Shadows a bit to balance the light.
13. Fading Away–Blur those floor lines, where the drop meets the floor, etc.
14. Cast Away–For those color casts, especially on background or from the background onto the subject.
15. Warm and Bright– Sometimes an underexposed image can also be cool too. Warm and Bright addresses both of these issues.
16. Barely There Warming–Just a little bit of Warming.
17. The Big Chill– Sometimes hot lights can give a terrible orange/over-warm look to images.
18. Studio Haze– A gentle pink haze that won’t cause banding.
19. Bandless Haze– This is a HUGE, fun action. One, you get to choose from FOUR color options. OR mix and match. You can also change the blending mode
(Soft Light is another good alternate option) to get an even different look.
20. Studio BW– BW–A simple studio action that keeps skintones from looking muddy, even against white, kigh-key backgrounds.
21. Blanket Fade– Helps fade and blur the back of your blankets when you shoot newborns.
Must have either Photoshop CS or higher or Photoshop Elements 6 or higher
This is a digital Download. No actual product will be shipped. You will be directed to a download after your purchase.
Due to the digital nature of our product, no refunds can be given.
The actions, presets, templates, images and videos themselves are the property of Pure, and each sale/download constitutes a license to use the product. Please do not resell, rehost, or give the actions/templates/videos away. Please do not claim the actions/templates/videos/graphics (or the creation of them) as your own. A license does not extend to multiple people in the same company. You are welcomed to use the actions on personal and business images.
By purchasing you agree that you have double checked to make sure you have selected the proper editing platform, and that you have a basic understanding of how to use actions/presets and templates and how to install them and or a basic understanding of your editing platform.
If you are found to have violated these TOU, you will be required to destroy all copies, under penalty of law.
But we KNOW you'd NEVER do any of the above stuff. So let's have fun!
Pure Actions for Photographers