The wait is finally over. Gosh, we’ve been teasing this set all summer. We are sorry it’s taken so long, but we really think it will be worth it.
Haze is one of those really fun editing looks. It can also be a personal preference, so we’ve made this set really customizable. It can be full of uber-dramatic hazy goodness, or just that subtle pinch of finishing that a sprinkling of haze at the end of a clean edit can give. We hope that everyone finds something to love in this set.
We have included masks in this set, but one word, a lot of this set is meant to be a global set. It plays with the light and the color of the light, so masking it can leave the subject looking out of place.
This is a digital Download. No actual product will be shipped. You will be directed to a download after your purchase. You will also receive an email with a link to your download.
Due to the digital nature of our product, no refunds can be given.
1. Pink Light–A very gently pink warming action.
2-3. Pink Haze and Yellow Haze–This actions starts off gentle. A little gentle pink or yellow haze. But to add some directional side light, look at the layers and toggle the side that you want light on or off.
4. A Touch of Haze–A little more dramatic. A little pink on each side and some real pop and edge darkening.
5. Brown Haze–What can Brown Haze do for you? ;) It’s a little vintage. It is sleek. It is clean.
6. Pink–Nom, nom, nom. This is one yummy action. It is a huge favorite among Pure Haze users!
7. Get Rid of that Yellow–Jaundice? Yellow? We’ve got you covered.
8. Custom Clean Light–Paint in some light! Just a little brightening and pop.
9. Custom Sunset–Using a soft white brush paint on the sun!
10. Custom Sunrise–Bring in the gentle rosy hues. With a a soft white brush you can paint in those glorious morning pinks.
11. Pure Haze–Brightening, pop, a bit of buttercup haze.
12. A Touch of Love–Gentle. Warm. Just like a loving embrace.
13. Pure Seasoning–A dash of pop, a sprinkle of color and a dollop of haze to smooth it all out.
14. Hazy BW–It’s smooth. It’s creamy. It’s just gently brown.
15. Warm and Soft Pop–Hey, get this! It warms! It pops! AND….it softens! No way!
16. Pink Pop–We are kind of addicted to pink. But hey, haze generally IS pink. (Pretty haze, that is.)
17. Dark–For those times the image is overexposed and details are lost. This brings in the details and brings down the exposure, while bringing in that haze color to save those “too washed out” haze images.
18. Light Pop–Hazy, yet still colorful and fun! Adjust opacity to taste.
19. Brighten the Haze–A gentle brightening action.
20. Pop the Haze–Sometimes haze can obscure details. Bring those details back
21. Silhouette Enhancer– If your colors for your silhouette are good, then just leave the default “blacks” layer on to pop the colors and deepen the shadows. But if your colors need a little help there are about 50 million combos here to find just the perfect color combo for your silhouette.